The National Science Foundation has issued a statement concerning the resumption of activities after the shutdown. Of note:
- The FastLane system is operating and can be used for proposal preparation and submission.
- New due dates will be issued through FastLane Advisory and other electronic methods for deadlines that fell between Oct. 1 and Oct. 25.
- Canceled merit-review panels will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Applicants may be delayed in being told whether proposals are declined or funded.
- Continuing Grant Increments will be issued as early as possible.
- Awardees should submit project reports as soon as possible.
As soon as new dates are released for award deadlines, this post will be updated. You can also read about changes to the National Institutes of Health activities. Be sure to follow the ASBMB Policy Blotter to receive an email notification when an update is posted.